Is Indian society more partial towards women and girls?
No, it's not. It might seem so to an immature boy who does not know what the life of a girl is like, but no.
I have lived in a very developed city, where discrimination is not as rampant as the rural parts of India, and yet I can say with absolute certainty that society is not partial towards boys.
My parents are extremely impartial, so is most of my extended family. My friends do not care about my gender and neither do most good teachers.
Now, I'll come to why boys sometimes think they're the ones getting the raw deal. A few days ago, I was talking to a classmate who was trying to get a centre change for a test, and said that being a girl must be nice, cause we get such things done easily.
News flash guys, we get centre changes cause the test ends at 9:30 in the night. Many of us and our parents are not comfortable with us travelling alone after nightfall. Maybe if you paid attention to the news, you'd know why. It's why our teachers have been telling the girls in our class to be aware and safe, even when there's just 2 girls in the class.
You want to complain about girls reservation in IITs? I used to be against it too. But the fact is that most parents are not comfortable with sending their daughters to far away places which are not in or near cities and where travel is unsafe.
To those thinking girls don't do chores? Yes, we don't, neither do the boys of our age. We study the same, so it's wrong to expect otherwise.
You say teachers are lenient towards girls? Have you considered being polite and not back answering? Cause teachers rather like respectful students. Maybe they are a bit lenient. Perhaps it's because there's two girls in a class of 60 people and the teachers are just trying to make them feel comfortable.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the lives of girls are not as easy as they might seem, and don't mistake equality with partiality.
Its Rampant Toxic Feminism that is so 'popular' these days. It does nothing but break families, encourage women to leave their husbands become lesbian, and be delusional enough to think there is this fake made up concept called 'patriarchy' which is evil and all men are oppressors.
Here are 30 similarities between Feminism and early Nazism:
- Both have discriminated against individuals on the basis of their genetic code.
- Both have promoted the view that the targeted group was inferior genetically and behaviorally.
- Both have promoted propaganda that lead to the targeted group being labeled as parasites.
- Both have promoted propaganda that lead to the targeted group being constantly ridiculed.
- Both have promoted propaganda that lead to the targeted group being laughed at when mutilated.
6. Both have demonized the targeted group by labeling them as perverts and sexual criminals.
7. Both have sought to break the target group away from their families.
8. Both have promoted the view that the targeted group was responsible for most of the major ills in society.
9. Both have disseminated lies and disinformation about the targeted group in order to further promote their own ideology.
10. Both have disseminated lies and disinformation about historical matters.
11. Both have used intimidation, threats and coercion to prevent their opponents from speaking out e.g. see AH's Feminists are nasty things.
12. Both have promoted the lie that the privileged group consisted of innocent 'victims' of the targeted group e.g. "women have been oppressed throughout history."
13. Both have demanded special privileges in the workplace for members of the privileged group e.g. preferential job placements for women
14. Both have discriminated against the targeted group in educational matters and in the workplace.
15. Both have perverted the justice system so that members of the targeted group were easily discriminated against in the law.
16. Both have arranged matters so that accusers from the privileged group could be shielded by anonymity in the courtroom e.g. in sex-assault cases.
17. Both have arranged matters so that defendants from the targeted group had to 'prove' their innocence e.g. in sex-assault and domestic violence cases.
18. Both have arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define what, legally, was to be deemed 'a crime', e.g. where nowadays the 'feelings' of women rather than the behaviours of men are the determinants of what constitutes 'a crime'.
19. Both have arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define how the law was to view certain matters.
20. They both effectively controlled the mainstream media and the academic institutions and arranged for them to present a dishonest and dishonorable point of view in support of their ideology.
21. They both consistently highlighted and exaggerated the achievements and the suffering of the privileged group while downplaying the achievements and the suffering of the targeted group
22. They both ran go nment-funded educational courses in universities (e.g. Women's Studies, Title IX) and in schools to promote the privileged group at the expense of the targeted group.
23. they both persisted in a long term campaign of hatred toward the targeted group.
Shariq Azim, Developer at Cognizant (2015-present)
don't speak a word further dude or you may be booked under the charges of molestation or acts to hurt the modesty of a woman.In India feminism is the way of living.
now the main part.no I won't mind people to fight for their equality, feminism should be present to support the weaker(the one suppressed) section of the crowd not to suppress the other gender in any form, which is applicable for us too.Problem arises when a feminist demands for equality and assumes that she is constantly being deprived of basic rights and want the upper hand in the society.
one more thing.my personal view is they all are confused .they don't know what do they want exactly from us.
I know the so-called feminist group will now team up against me and make sure that they put their point stand and absolutely nullify my words.but I know somewhere down the line they will agree with me.
Yes, The Indian society is more partial towards women.
The reason why more number of girls are killed in womb in India than those born in US. For is it not partiality or pity that a girl is not allowed to be born in a country where she runs the risk of getting raped before she even reaches puberty?
Or paraded like a chattel when she is of marriageable age in front of sweet gulping groom and his family and rejected on the basis of her figure/looks.
译文来源：阿巴森 http://www.abaripsen.com/p/50945.html 译者：Joyceliu
Definitely not. Though you may feel that when ever you harass woman and she decided to take action by complaining to police or contact media.. she will be given a bit more positive coverage. But the point is how many girls approach the media or police when ever they are harassed or attacked may be just 5% of them
I hardly think so...if this were true then most problems women face would be eliminated. Infact people sympathize towards women, they aren't exactly partial. Even that sympathy arises cos people see the condition of Indian women in the society
what you are experiencing is clearly not ‘misandry’.. . and what rights are you talking about? Right to not be killed ? Right to live a safe life ? you are saying that innocent boys go through so much like being ridiculed or laughed at or having their image distorted or something but do really understand what is going on now? do you? Such cases are really rare but abuse against women ?.. just get a take a look in any local newspaper…
The problem is because of society men don't say about it.
There is no reason a woman should ever hit a man, just like men should never hit a woman. Yet you see it from time to time out in the open and on tv as a socially acceptable thing.
The law in India is generally gender neutral. even the newly framed law on sex crimes is gender neutral. Thus men and women both are protected. If a female boss sexually exploits his male junior, he will be protected.